Developmental ART Making Certificate Course
Introduction to art making and creativity for children from a social, emotional, cognitive and physical perspective.
Course with Zoom webinars
3 weekly webinars, content available for 6 months
Learn why art making matters and how to work creatively with children.
In this course you:
- Understand the importance of art making
- Understand why creativity matters
- Explore global best practice of using art in education, therapy and child development
- Develop creative ideas to use with children as a parent, clinician or teacher
- Inspire creativity and art making in children and adults alike
- Introduce the neurobiology, educational and psycho-therapeutic frameworks for art making
Creative Arts Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Artist and Educator
Bringing you over 35 years of experience in working creatively with adults and children in health, welfare and educational settings as well as having been a practising artist Caroline will inspire you in all things creative .
"Hands on and inspiring."
"I never knew a picture meant so much."