APPLIED Certificate in Developmental Play (Level 2) Theory and Practice
This course shows you how to apply Developmental Play to children, however they learn and wherever they are. We will show you how we are applying the Developmental Play model in India and the Philippines, and share interviews with global experts. Study the theory in your own time with online units with lectures, podcasts, worksheets and reflections and input from global specialists in play and development.Then join us in our PlayZoom for 6 live webinars.
- after completing level 1 (please note this is dependent on enough participants to run- we will keep in touch with you on this)
Start August 16th 2023 until 20th September - Every Wednesday 10am UK time 5pm SGT
Online content with 6 webinars in our Play Zoom
Available for 12 months
Learn how to apply the theory and practice of Developmental Play with the children you work with.
Through this course you will learn:
- Apply developmental play practice to their work situation
- Understand sensory play, group dynamics and the role of play in learning
- Understand the play needs of children with social, emotional and cognitive challenges
- Design and deliver creative play interventions for individuals and groups
Founder and Chief Executive Officer of CreateCATT
Caroline and her team of global experts bring you best practice in applied play based work in education, clinical work and social welfare.
"The trainers were so experienced and I had fun."
"I've been working as a clinician for 5 years but only after I started my Developmental Play training do I feel like I'm doing something for my profession- I feel reborn because of Developmental Play